Search Jobs

License Counselor/ Licensed Social Worker

A Better Me, Vineland, NJ

Applicant must have a bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology, counseling, or related field is required. Reliable transportation with a valid and current New Jersey license. LCSW, LPC, or LMFT New Jersey license. All behavioral assistance must be certified by the State of New Jersey within six months of hire....

Apply Now