Search Jobs

Creative Arts Therapist (Art)

US Department of Veterans Affairs, Indianapolis, IN

OR A master's degree in a related field, plus graduate coursework and supervised field experience in art therapy. Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy, Social Work, Psychology, Addictions Counseling, Psychiatric Nursing, and Psychiatry, AND must possess a full, current, and unrestricted registration as a Registered Art Therapist (ATR) approved by the Art Therapy Credentials Board....

Apply Now